Workers' Compensation Programs
Contractors Advantage combines A Rated workers compensation coverage with a suite of superior business services at a competitive all inclusive price.
Contractors of all types my qualify for the Contractors Advantage Program.
Too often, insurance companies place limitations on the fields that they will offer workers’ comp (WC) insurance for. Contractors are heavily scrutinized during the pre-qualification process, if even considered at all. AMS Programs has proven success in working with this field, and we are fully prepared to offer construction workers’ compensation insurance. Brokers can turn to us with these hard-to-place clients because we understand their great need for reliable workers’ comp coverage. We want to help your clients maximize their business potential while protecting their at-risk employees.
- Pair new hires with an experienced sponsor to evaluate safety practices
- Require safety orientation for all new hires
- Ensure that managers are well-versed in safety procedures and encourage a safety-conscious culture
- Hold pre-hazard analysis training programs
- Hold monthly safety programs
- Have a targeted safety training that addresses all safety incidents
- Make sure that all safety information is written in all languages spoken by the workforce
- Create small safety guides for each specific task performed
- Provide safety mentoring programs for each craft
- Make safety badges indicating each worker’s level of safety training
- Use a stop-work procedure in the event of any incident
Contact a representative today to find out more about the ways AMS Programs can help you stand out from other brokers.